We have prepared a Checklist of all the Best Practices when using Roaming, while you are travelling or plan to travel overseas.
1. You can Purchase a Roaming Pass, through MyDigi or UMB.
a. Read the Full Guide here, on how you can purchase.
Once you have successfully purchased your Roaming Pass(es),
To utilise your Roaming Pass(es),
1. Ensure you have turned-on the International Roaming Service(s) on your MyDigi App.
2. Ensure you have also turned-on the Data Roaming feature on your Mobile Phone.
*Note: If you utilise any Data before your Roaming Pass has been activated, you will be subjected to Additional Charges/ Fees.
After arriving at your Destination and using while travelling,
1. Select the Mobile Operator of the Country you are visiting.
2. Check the Balance of both Internet Quota and Voice Minutes for your Roaming Pass, to avoid any Additional Charges/ Fees.