1. Most Digi prepaid lines will be terminated if there is no reload activity done for more than 75 days.
2. For reactivating your line, you will need to contact us, where you will need to provide an alternate number, for us to
- Validate your information
- Update you on the status of your reactivation
This process will take 2 working days.
3. A few important things to note upon successful reactivation:
- You will be able to retain the same number and use your existing SIM card.
- Your line will be automatically converted into our latest prepaid plan.
- Any credit balance and freebies prior to termination will be forfeited.
4. In the case of any unsuccessful reinstatement, you can walk into our Digi Store to convert your prepaid line into a postpaid plan (subject to availability of your line).