1. Where can I perform the SIM Replacement?
You may walk into any of our Self-Service Kiosks for a SIM Replacement.
- There is a charge of RM10 for each SIM Replacement transaction. However, you can waive the RM10 Fee by scanning the QR code provided to you.
- The registered owner must also be present as the kiosk will need your MyKad and thumbprint for verification purposes.
2. Can I use the QR Promo Code for other Digi Products?
No, the QR Promo Code is only for the SIM Replacement and applicable only for eligible users.
3. How do I know if I’m an Eligible User for the Free SIM Replacement?
If your current SIM card is not 4G supported, then you should be eligible for the Free SIM Replacement. You also should have received an SMS from Digi on the notification that you need to upgrade your SIM Card to a 4G LTE supported SIM.
4. Can I replace my Old SIM Card online?
5. How long will the Free Waiver for the SIM Replacement last?