With #JuaraInternet promotion, all new sign-ups of Postpaid 60 & above with Add-On Deals Bill Rebate from 1st October until 30th November 2021 are eligible for extra bill rebates to enjoy more values with Shopee & Lazada vouchers.
To be eligible to enjoy this promo, you must perform either of the following during the promotion period:
- Sign up for a new line, port-in or Prepaid-to-Postpaid on Postpaid 60 and above and opt-in for the Add-On Deals Bill Rebate with 12-month contract during the promo period, or
- Existing Postpaid subscribers who perform change of plan to Postpaid 60 and above and opt-in for the Add-On Deals Bill Rebate with 12-month contract during the promo period, or
- Existing non-contracted Postpaid subscribers who are on the Postpaid 60 plan and above and opt-in for the Bill Rebate add-on deal with 12-month contract during the promo period
Existing Postpaid subscribers who are already on the Add-On Deals Bill Rebate are not eligible for this promotion.
Redeem Shopee & Lazada vouchers
To enjoy the Shopee & Lazada vouchers, you must redeem your Shopee Lazada vouchers via MyDigi App and charge to your Postpaid Bill. Your charges from the purchase of the Shopee & Lazada vouchers charges will be deducted by the Bill Rebate from the Add-On Deals Bill Rebate.
Following are the steps to redeem your voucher via MyDigi App:
Step 1 – Launch MyDigi App and visit MyDigi Shop
Step 2 – Search for Shopee/Lazada Vouchers
Step 3 – Select Charge to Account
Step 4 - Your vouchers will be ready for you to use in “”, copy the voucher code and use it when you checkout in Shopee/Lazada
In addition to Shopee or Lazada vouchers purchases, your bill rebate can also be used to deduct any other purchases in the , App Store or any other vouchers that your purchase in MyDigi App and charge to your Digi postpaid bill.
The bill rebate value will be capped as per the entitlement according to your postpaid plans. For more details on your maximum bill rebate value, you may visit https://www.digi.com.my/promotion/digixshopeexlazada
If your bill does not capture full 30 days of the postpaid bill, the rebate will be pro-rated according to the number of the days charged for your postpaid bill.
Depending on the following events, you may not enjoy the maximum rebate value or have to pay your purchases:
1. If your total purchases are lesser than the maximum rebate value you are eligible for, your bill rebate will only be capped to the total value of your purchases
2. If your total purchases is more than the maximum rebate value you are eligible for, the remaining balance on your postpaid bill is payable for that billing cycle
Rebate display on your Postpaid Bill
Your bill rebate will be displayed in your postpaid bill as per shown below:
Contract Termination and Penalty Information
For more information on the contract termination and penalty related information, please visit https://help.digi.com.my/en/support/solutions/articles/70000586035-add-on-deals-termination-penalty-and-penalty-waiver
Bill Rebate upon expiry
This promotion is only available for subscribers who sign up for the Bill Rebate add-on deal during the promotion period and you will enjoy the extra rebate value for 12 months. However, by the end of the 12 months, you will no longer enjoy the bill rebate. Do look out for more great deals in Box of Surprise or your SMS inbox as your contract approaches expiry!