How to Donate - Device Condition Checklist
Modified on: Mon, 15 Nov, 2021 at 10:05 PM
Here’s a checklist to ensure that your devices are good to go.
Devices must be 4G/LTE compatible. How to check:
- Head to https://www.gsmarena.com/ and find your model.
- Go to “Technology” to confirm it is LTE/4G compatible.
- Still in working condition with no major damage (eg. Damaged screen or motherboard).
- Devices with minor issues (eg. Keyboard not working, battery not working, etc) is acceptable.
- Include chargers if available.
- All internal hard discs are accepted (SSD preferred).
- Only laptops that are running on Windows 8 or the newer version will be accepted.
- Pack your used devices and include chargers if available (smartphones, tablets and laptops).
- Devices that are NOT accepted include desktops, feature phones (non-smart phones), 3G smart-phones and other electronic devices or accessories (eg. mp3 players, game consoles, mouse, keyboard, etc).
- Please view the FAQs for more information.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.