It has come to our attention that there have been reports of suspicious posts on Facebook, claiming that viewers will receive a welcome bonus rate from Digi when you bank in your reload amount to them. Some of these scams may pop up in a form of an Ad or URL link.
If you come across similar Facebook Posts or Profiles that look like these, ignore them immediately!
We urge that you disregard of the following scams IMMEDIATELY:
We strongly advise that customers Do NOT click on any of the pages listed above and report any suspicious Facebook page to us if any.
- Remember not to give out any personal information, especially to potential scammers on the internet.
- ALL Digi Promotions will be hosted on our Official Channels only.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/digi/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/digitelco/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/digitelco
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@digitelco
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/DIGI
To make a report on this matter, reach out to us on our Digi Website by clicking here.
Rest assured that Digi is actively taking measures to ensure our customers do not fall prey to such scams.
- We have all the tips you need to keep yourself protected from phishing or scam activities just like this. Find out more here.