Digi’s Device Trade-In Program is a program that allows anyone to trade-in their old devices upon which they will receive the trade-in amount via bank transfer to their account.
This offer is open to both Digi & Non-Digi Customers, and you can choose to trade-in multiple devices.
To get a quotation on the trade-in value, kindly visit us at all Digi Stores and Digi Store Express nationwide. Find the nearest store to you here.
Generally, the quoted trade-in value is based on evaluation of average market-prices and the condition of the phone. We promise that our customers will get a fair value of the device traded-in.
Before we can accept your device, our friendly staff will perform the following checks on your phone:
1. If your device is able to power ON and OFF;
2. The device is able to charge when plugged into a charger;
3. If we are able to retrieve the IMEI of your device;
4. The device screen is fully functional and has no cracks or damaged pixels;
5. There is no missing/ damaged button and cracked casing;
6. The device has no water/liquid damage;
7. Phone activation lock or screen lock is OFF.
Please note that once you have agreed to trade-in your device and the transaction has been completed, we will not be able to return the device to you. We are also unable to restore or retrieve any data from your old device once the transaction is completed. Please ensure you have performed a full data backup before you surrender the device to our service staff.