Effective 5 September 2022, RDY Gaming plan will be available for sign up/purchase on Digi Prepaid NEXT. Click here for more information.
1. RDY Gaming Plan
RDY Gaming Plan is a new Digi Prepaid plan specifically designed for mobile gaming, which will be made available to market effective from 10 Dec 2021 onwards.
2. Unique Selling Points of RDY Gaming Plan
RDY Gaming Plan is designed for optimal mobile gaming experience with following unique selling points:
3. Eligibility for RDY Gaming Plan
For New Digi Subscribers
New line activation and MNP port-in are available via Digi Store Online (DSO) for Malaysian subscribers by NRIC registration.
For Existing Digi Prepaid Subscribers
Change-of-plan (COP) is available via UMB *128# for all existing Digi Prepaid subscribers
4. New Sign-Ups for RDY Gaming Plan
- For self-service journey, you may sign up for or perform MNP port-in to RDY Gaming Plan via Digi Store Online (DSO).
- For assisted journey, visit any Digi Store (DS), Digi Express Stores (DSE) or Digi’s authorised dealers’ stores to sign-up for or perform MNP port-in to RDY Gaming Plan.
5. Existing Digi Prepaid Subscribers to switch to RDY Gaming Plan
Follow the steps below to perform Change-of-plan (COP) to RDY Gaming Plan:
Step 1: Dial *128# using your current Digi Prepaid line
Step 2: Select My Account/Account Info
Step 3: Select Call Plans and confirm Change-of-plan (COP) to Digi Prepaid RDY
Note: Your current Internet subscription and free data will be reset upon successful Change-of-plan (COP). Each subscriber can only perform Change-of-plan (COP) twice within any calendar month.
6. Cost to switch to RDY Gaming Plan
There will be no charges for switching from other Digi Prepaid or Postpaid plans or porting-in from other service provider to RDY Gaming Plan.
However, to start enjoying the full benefits of RDY Gaming Plan, subscribers are required to reload and subscribe to RDY88 monthly internet plan at RM68/month (auto-recurring subscription).