Digi Mobile Broadband is an affordable and completely wireless high-speed internet SIM plan for customers, including existing Digi customers and non-Digi customers to enjoy connectivity anytime, wherever they are. Stream and share your internet without worry from any of your devices; be it with your personal hotspot or with our MobiFi, portable router or any of your devices.
Mobile Broadband Monthly 45 (285012), Broadband Monthly 65 (167033), BroadbandMonthly 105 (167034)
1. What are the details of this product?
The Digi Mobile Broadband comes with the following plan options. More information available here.
For even more value, subscribers can also choose to pair the Digi Mobile Broadband plans with either one of these Add-Ons, subject to a 12-month contract:
2. Is the Digi Mobile Broadband for Malaysian residents only?
No, the Digi Mobile Broadband plans are available for all Malaysian and non-Malaysian residents; For non-Malaysians who sign up for a Mobile Broadband line, a RM100 refundable deposit will be collected at point of registration.
3. Are there any contracts involved?
No, all Digi Mobile Broadband plans are not tied to any contract. However, if you pair it with an Internet Add-On or a Device Contract Add-On, you will be tied to a 12-month contract.
4. How do I check the Digi Mobile Broadband coverage?
Interested customers can check if their area is within Digi’s 4G LTE coverage area here.
5. What else will I get with the Digi Mobile Broadband plan if I take up the Contract Add-Ons?
The Digi Mobile Broadband Contract Add-Ons come with the following options:
6. Can I also add supplementary lines to my Digi Mobile Broadband plan?
Yes, all Broadband Principal subscribers are allowed to sign up for following Broadband Supplementary lines.
1. Who can sign-up for the Digi Mobile Broadband plan?
The Mobile Broadband plans are available for all existing Digi customers and non-Digi customers. For non-Malaysians who sign up for a Mobile Broadband line, a RM100 refundable deposit will be collected at point of registration.
2. How many Digi Mobile Broadband plans and Contract Add-Ons can I sign up for?
You are eligible to sign up for up to two (2) Digi Mobile Broadband plans per NRIC but only one (1) Contract Add-On per Mobile Broadband plan subscription.
For Existing Digi Mobile Broadband Subscribers:
3. Can I upgrade to a higher value plan or downgrade to a lower value plan from my current Digi Mobile Broadband plan?
Yes, you may choose to upgrade to a plan of higher value before the end of your contract period with no early termination fees charged. Your contract tenure will simply continue from the period of your upgrade.
Downgrading of plans is not allowed if you’re on a contract plan. If you choose to terminate within the contract tenure, an early termination fee will be imposed, with the charges as below:
To change your plan, you can call Customer Service hotline at 016 2211800 or visit Digi outlets or authorized dealer stores.
If you are not on a contract plan, you would need to terminate your existing plan to change it to another plan. No early termination fees will be imposed.
4. I already have a Digi Mobile Broadband base plan. Can I sign up for Internet Add-On or Device Add-On at a later time?
Yes, you can add-on Internet or Device at any time after your initial subscription.
5. Can I subscribe to a Digi Mobile Broadband supplementary line?
Yes, if you are subscribed to Digi Postpaid 60 and above, or Mobile Broadband 65 and above, you can add any Digi Mobile Broadband plan as a supplementary line. As a matter of fact, you will enjoy a lifetime rebate of RM10 per month!
6. Can I transfer ownership of my Digi Mobile Broadband?
Yes. You may request for transfer of ownership at Digi Store with the required documents. Both existing and new owner must be present. Transfer of ownership can only be done in a Digi Store.
You are required to settle outstanding charges before transfer ownership takes place. Any existing rebates, services or benefits will be terminated except International Roaming as those offers are eligible only for existing owners.
If you have an active contract on the broadband line, transfer of ownership will trigger for early contract termination, and you will be required to pay the early termination fees charge before you can perform transfer of ownership.
If transfer of ownership is due to a demised owner, the transferee must produce the original death certificate for sighting and submission of a death certificate photocopy or letter of Administrator (court letter).
Fees & Payment
1. How much do I need to pay for a Digi Mobile Broadband plan?
Depending on the plan you sign up for and whether you’re a Digi Postpaid customer, total price per month will be as follows:
If you choose the Device Add-on, you will also be required to make a one-time device payment as well as a device advance payment.
2. Are there any other fees / charges for the Digi Mobile Broadband plan?
In addition to the plan advance payment, there are one-time fees that will be charged to the subscriber’s first Postpaid bill.
The list of fees chargeable for Postpaid Line registration is listed below:
3. Is there a fee if I terminate my contract before the end of the tenure?
Yes, you will be subject to a termination fee as outlined below:
4. Do I have to return the equipment to Digi upon early termination?
No, you may keep the devices upon termination.
1. Are there any pre-requisites to sign up for a Digi Mobile Broadband plan?
You must be at least 18 years old and above to sign up.
2. Where can I sign up for the Digi Mobile Broadband plan?
You can either walk to our nearest Digi Store, Digi Store Express or go to Digi Store Online to sign up. Existing Digi Mobile Broadband customers who wish to upgrade or downgrade their plans can walk into the nearest Digi Store.
1. What devices can I use my Digi Mobile Broadband with?
Your Mobile Broadband SIM can be used with a variety of devices such as a MobiFI, 4G Router or a tablet. You can even plug it in your smart devices such a smart camera, alarms and Global Positioning System (GPS) trackers.
2. Can I purchase more Internet if I run out of quota?
Yes, if you have exhausted your quota, you may purchase Internet Top-Up on MyDigi app, Digi Store Online or via UMB short code at *128#. All Internet Top-Ups are valid for 30 days.
3. Will my Internet quota roll-over If I don't finish It?
No, the internet quota will be refreshed at the beginning of every billing cycle.
4. Can I make Voice and Video Calls on applications such as WhatsApp & FaceTime using my Digi Mobile Broadband line?
Our Mobile Broadband plans do not cater for VoIP calls. However, you may purchase Internet Top-Ups that allow you to make VoIP calls. You will need to purchase Internet Top Ups for VoIP service to the partners listed in the table below:
5. Is there a specific credit limit on the Mobile Broadband plans?
Yes, the default credit limit for the Digi Mobile Broadband plans are as follows. Once you hit your credit limit, your line will be barred until you clear your outstanding bill.
6. How can I monitor my Mobile Broadband usage to ensure I don’t exceed the credit limit?
You can monitor your Mobile Broadband usage via the MyDigi App. Please refer to the Step-by-Step Guide here.