1. All Digi customers have the right to withdraw their consent for direct marketing purposes (“opt-out”).
2. Go to MyDigi App or MyDigi Web to self-serve.
- Select Menu -> Settings -> Communications
- Update marketing preference to continue/ stop receiving promotional messages about Digi or Digi partner’s products & services
3. If you do not have a MyDigi account, you can contact us to update your marketing preference.
4. In the case of unsuccessful opt-in/ opt-out on MyDigi, you can try again, or contact us for help.
5. A few important things to note upon successful opt-out:
- You will not be notified via SMS or email on any promotions, exclusive offers, loyalty and benefits about Digi products & services,
- You will not be notified via SMS or email on any promotions about Digi partner’s products & services,
- You will continue to see current offers and promotions on MyDigi App and MyDigi Web,
- You will continue to receive account-related notifications from Digi, such as internet quota information, bill payment reminders, and service disruption messages.