1. How can I track my order status?
You can track your order status by logging in to your MyDigi Account on the Digi Website.
2. Can I register for an account even if I am not a Digi subscriber?
If you are not a Digi Subscriber yet, you can still create an account by using your Email and log in to track your orders.
3. Can I change my Delivery Address after completing an online checkout?
No. Unfortunately, you cannot change your delivery address once the checkout process has been completed.
4. What is the Delivery Schedule like?
For deliveries to:
Peninsular Malaysia: Minimum of 3 Working Days
East Malaysia: Minimum of 4 Working Days
Days and Time of Delivery:
Mondays to Thursdays: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Fridays: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Except in Kedah / Kelantan, Terengganu)
Saturdays: 8.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Sundays: 8.30 a.m. - 5.30 p.m. (Only in Kedah / Kelantan/ Terengganu)
Public Holidays: No delivery
5. What personal information do I need to provide to the delivery agent to receive my orders?
Upon delivery, you will be asked to produce your MyKAD/ Passport/ Army or Police ID for identification purposes. The delivery agent will verify it against the details provided by you at the time of purchase. You will then be asked to fill in your identification number, the date of receipt, and sign the acknowledgement form/ handheld terminal. This applies only to SIM-related orders.
Please note that third party collection is not allowed for SIM-related deliveries.
6. Is third-party collection allowed for online orders?
No third-party collection is allowed for online purchases.