1. Switch to Digi (Port-in): I just ported-in to Digi from another mobile service provider via your online channel. I have received my new Digi Prepaid SIM(s), what's next?
If you are a Switch to Digi / Port-in customer switching from another mobile service provider to Digi, then make sure you follow the steps below:
Step 1: Keep your old SIM(s) in your phone and look out for the network switching confirmation SMS from your current mobile service provider. Reply and accept the network switching confirmation SMS from your mobile service provider after you’ve received the SMS notification.
Step 2: Once you lose signal on your old SIM(s), you can then switch to your new Digi SIM(s) and start enjoying our service!
Step 3: If you still need assistance, please get in touch with via email, or drop us a note on Facebook or Twitter. We’re here to help!
For Digi Abadi: Upon successful activation, an SMS/Email will be sent after you complete the Insurance Activation Online. For more information, click here.
2. I have purchased a new plan/line and have received my new Digi Prepaid SIM. How do I activate it?
Your SIM will be automatically activated within 1 hour of SIM delivery. If your SIM is not activated in this time period, you may perform a self-serve activation via https://www.digi.com.my/shop/prepaid-plans/sim-activate.
For Digi Abadi: Upon successful activation, an SMS/Email will be sent immediately for you to complete the Insurance Activation Online. For more info click > http://digi.my/iab
Note: If you are having issues with Internet Connectivity after activation, restart the phone or turn on and then off the airplane mode.
3. How can I perform a self-serve activation for my new Digi Prepaid line without having to wait for the automatic activation process?
If you wish to activate your new Digi Prepaid line without having to wait for automatic activation, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on this link.
Step 2: Key in the following details in your form.
- Identification Number (as per the ID used to purchase the prepaid SIM)
- Order ID Number (Order ID number can be retrieved from your confirmation email or SMS notification for delivery or Delivery Order Consignment or by logging in the MyDigi Web -> Orders )
- SIM Serial Number – SIM Serial Number can be retrieved from the SIM Card Holder (a 20-digit number)
- Captcha verification – tick the checkbox
Step 3: Submit for activation.