1. Will I be able to charge my purchases to another Digi mobile number using the same Apple ID?
Yes, follow the steps below:
a. Visit http://apple.co/digi.
b. Select Mobile Phone and then Use Different Mobile Number.
c. Enter the mobile number you wish to charge your purchases to.
d. Fill in the Account information and click Next. A verification code will be sent to you.
e. Once the code has been verified, you will be returned to the Account screen.
f. Select Done, and you are now ready to make purchases!
2. What is this service?
Apple Direct Billing enables you to make purchases on any Apple platform and pay for it with your Digi monthly bill or prepaid balance.
3. What happens if I change my mobile number? Will I need to set up carrier billing again?
Yes, you will need to set it up again.
4. What types of digital content can I purchase using carrier billing as a payment method?
You can make purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, subscribe to Apple Music, buy iCloud storage, etc.
5. Do I need Internet access to use carrier billing?
Yes, you must be connected to the Internet via mobile data or WiFi.
6. How do I sign up for this service?
You will need to set up an Apple ID. Once you have an Apple ID, go to settings: Apple ID > Payment & Shipping > Add Payment Method > choose Mobile Phone.
7. Apart from the application’s listed price, are there any additional fees for the use of mobile billing service?
Yes. Data charges are applicable when browsing the marketplace and when downloading applications. Kindly note that if you were to use this service while abroad, data roaming charges will apply.
8. I have made a purchase on the App Store. Where can I see it in my bill?
The charges will be listed in the Mobile Services section as iTunes or Apple Media.
9. I have been wrongly charged for a purchase. How do I go about requesting for a refund?
For all cancellation and refund requests, please contact Apple directly through getsupport.apple.com > Apple ID > iTunes Store & App Store > Unrecognized Charge > Choose Contact Options (email, call, webchat)
10. What is the purchase limit / maximum amount that can be charged to my Digi bill?
- Daily Spend Limit will be refreshed after 12:00 am the next day.
- Monthly Spend Limit will be refreshed on the next calendar month for Digi Prepaid customers and refreshed on the next bill cycle for Digi Postpaid customers.
11. What are the terms and conditions of using carrier billing?
For the full Terms and Conditions, please refer to itunes.com/bill.
12. I have set up carrier billing for my Apple ID. Does this mean that all my other Apple devices logged in to the same Apple ID will charge purchases to my Digi bill?
Yes, carrier billing will be set as the default payment mode if you use the same Apple ID on different Apple devices. Note that a One-Time-Password (OTP) will be sent to you for verification purposes before any purchase is made.
13. I have multiple Apple devices logged in to the same Apple ID. Can I selectively disable iTunes DCB for specific devices?
No, you will not be able to selectively disable carrier billing for specific Apple devices as payment information is tagged to your Apple ID.