Title of PDS
Digi Signature Program (Students)
90010043 - RM0-10GB (All Usage) x 12 Months
90010030 - RM0-10GB (All Usage) x 12 Months Non-Share
90010046 - Unlimited Social Data (12 Months)
301027 - RM10 x 12m Rebate
Digi Signature Program is a program with exclusive Digi Postpaid offers for university students. The benefits from the offers are valid for a total of 12 months from sign up period and does not come with contract.
15th March 2022 - current
Eligible university students who sign up for the Digi Signature Program either on Digi Postpaid 40 or Digi Postpaid 60 are entitled to receive the following benefits for free:
1Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter
2. Is this for Prepaid or Postpaid Plan subscribers?
This program is only for Digi Postpaid subscribers.
3. Will my internet quota rollover if I don’t finish it?
No, your internet quota will be refreshed at the beginning of every billing cycle.
4. Are there any contracts involved?
No, subscription to this program does not come with a contract.
5. When will my offer be granted after I perform the validation?
Upon completion of the validation, you will receive notification on the status of the granting for your Digi Signature program within 2 working days.
1. Who can sign-up for Digi Signature Program?
To be eligible for the Digi Signature Program, you are required to:
· Be a university* student between 18 – 25 years of age
· Possess a valid student email ID given by the university (e.g., @sunway.edu.my)
· Sign up for either Digi Postpaid 40 or Digi Postpaid 60 rate plan
*Please note that only selected organizations domains are whitelisted for this offer as of now. We are working to add many more organizations into our whitelists. Stay tuned for more updates on the Digi Signature Program.
You may check your eligibility here <insert link to check eligibility>
2. How many lines can I sign up for under the Digi Signature Program ?
Each eligible student is allowed to sign up for only one (1) mobile line under this program.
3. Can I still sign up for Digi Signature Program if I have active contracts on my current postpaid line?
Yes, as long as you meet the eligibility criteria, you can subscribe to the Digi Signature Program regardless of whether you have or don’t have any active contracts.
Please note that each eligible postpaid line may only have one (1) Digi Signature Program offer at any point of time.
4. What if I am a subscriber of one of your older selling Digi Postpaid Plans?
You are required to perform a change of plan to the eligible Digi Signature Program Postpaid plans - Digi Postpaid 40 or Digi Postpaid 60.
5. Can supplementary lines sign up for Digi Signature Program?
No, only Digi Postpaid 40 or Digi Postpaid 60 principal plans are eligible for this program.
Family 20/30/45 supplementary lines are ineligible.
Fees & Payment
1. How much do I need to pay monthly to enjoy the Digi Signature Program?
Upon successful subscription of the Digi Signature Program, you only have to pay your monthly commitment fee of your selected Digi Postpaid plan, minus the Digi Signature Program rebate of RM10. For example, eligible Digi Postpaid 40 subscribers will pay RM40 – RM10 = RM30.
2. Can I purchase more internet if I run out of quota?
Subject to eligibility of your rate plan, you may opt to purchase one-time Internet Top Ups from MyDigi app or web.
3. Is there a fee if I terminate my line before the end of the 12-month period?
No, there are no termination fees as these offers do not come with a contract. However, if you choose to change of plan to another Postpaid plan which is ineligible for the student offer, you will no longer be able to enjoy the offers.
1. Where can I sign up for Digi Signature Program?
You can sign up via Digi Store Online.
1. Which Mobile Internet Quota will be utilized first?
The internet consumption for Digi Postpaid Plans will be deducted in this sequence following the order of the internet quota, which will be consumed first to the last:
1. Quota from any Promotional Freebies
2. Quota from Unlimited Social/Streaming/Gaming Add-on with Contract (Monthly Recurring)
3. Quota from All-access Internet Top-Up Add-On without Contract (One-Time Purchase)
4. Quota from Hotspot
5. Quota from All-access Internet Top-Up Add-On with Contract (Monthly Recurring)
6. Quota from Internet Sharing
7. Quota from Bundled All Day/ Base Internet
Digi Signature Program Product Disclosure Sheet Print
Modified on: Fri, 18 Mar, 2022 at 4:00 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.