You can request a refund when your switch to Digi (port-in) request was unsuccessful.
Here is how to submit your request for a refund:
- Visit our Digi website and log in to your MyDigi Account.
- Go to the order that you want a refund. The "Refund" button will be visible for transactions eligible for a refund. Upon a successful request, the refund request email will be sent to your registered email.
- Once your refund has been approved, an SMS will be sent to you.
Refunds will typically take between 4 to 6 weeks from the date of approval.
- This processing time is also dependent on your bank’s policies.
- All refund requests need to be initiated immediately or in any event, within 7 days from the date of purchase of the product.