1. Why is my current rate plan being upgraded to Raja Kombo/NEXT rate plan?
As our valued customer, you have been selected to upgrade to our latest rate plan with an exclusive data plan that gives you better value and internet experience.
2. Do I need to unsubscribe my current data plan to be upgraded to the Raja Kombo/NEXT rate plan?
No, eligible subscribers will be automatically upgraded to the new data plan when their existing data plan is renewed.
3. What will happen to my existing rate plan benefit that I am currently enjoying under LiVE/BEST2017 rate plan?
Subscribers can still enjoy the existing LiVE/BEST 2017 rate plan benefit for the next 1 year after upgrading to Raja Kombo/NEXT rate plan (the 6 Buddy lines will no longer be available).
- Upgraded to NEXT Rate Plan Benefit
- One time Free 300MB (7 days) & Free 10GB/month Video and Music Freedom (2.5GB/week) for next 1 year (To enjoy this, account validity must be active)
- Upgraded to Raja Kombo Rate Plan Benefit
- One time Free 300MB (7 days) & Free Midnight Internet (Free 1GB daily from 12am-8am) for next 1 year (To enjoy this, account validity must be active).
- Free 1GB high speed with RM1 daily IDD spend for next 1 year, account validity must be active & spent RM1 for the day on IDD calls to any B-party country
Rate plan benefit will be granted to subscribers the next day after successfully upgrading to Raja Kombo/NEXT rate plan. Subscribers will be notified via SMS when it is completed.
4. How many times of FREE internet credit am I entitled to?
Eligible subscribers will receive up to RM7 free internet credit monthly for the first 3/6 months ONLY, depending on which data plan they are being upgraded to (with the condition that they continue to stay active on the exclusive data plan).
Note: Once subscribers opt out from the upgrading journey, they will no longer be entitled for this free Internet credit.
5. What will happen to my rollover data quota balance from the current data plan?
Subscribers’ current rollover data quota balance will be forfeited once their data plan has been upgraded to Raja Kombo/NEXT rate plan. Eligible subscribers will receive a one-time free data quota up to 100GB, valid for 6 months depending on their current data plan. The free data quota will be granted to subscribers the next day after successfully upgrading to their new data plan. Subscribers will be notified via SMS when it is completed.
6. Does my upgraded data plan come with data rollover feature?
The exclusive new data plan does not come with data roll over feature. Subscribers are advised to consume all Internet quota within the 7/30 days validity.
7. Will there be any change to my tenure and can I continue to enjoy the tenure bonus after being upgraded to the new data plan?
The tenure will remain unchanged after being upgraded to a new data plan. Subscribers will be rewarded with more data (GB) the longer they stay with Digi and continue subscribing to the new data plan.
3 - 6 months
7 - 12 months
13 - 23 months
24 months and above
8. Can I switch back to my current data plan after being upgraded to the new data plan?
No, subscribers current data plan will no longer be available once it has been upgraded to the new exclusive data plan.
9. What is the validity for the upgraded new data plan?
The validity for the new data plan is either 7 days or 30 days (depending on which data plan they are upgraded to).
10. Is my upgraded new data plan auto renewable?
Yes, the exclusive new data plan is auto renewable. At the end of the 7/30 days validity period, the new data plan will be auto renewed if there is sufficient credit in subscribers' main balance.
11. Can I subscribe to other data plans after being upgraded to the new data plan?
You may subscribe to other NEXT/Raja Kombo data plans that are available via UMB *128# or MyDigi.
12. What happens if I do not have sufficient credit to renew my new data plan?
Subscribers’ upgraded new data plan will be suspended temporarily if there is insufficient credit balance. The data plan will be auto renewed as soon as they have sufficient credit.
13. How can I resubscribe to the upgraded data plan after I have unsubscribed?
You may refer to your MyDigi Box of Surprise (MyDigi BOS on usage page) or UMB BOS (*128*88#) to re-subscribe the upgraded data plan that we customize based on your profile/historical spending pattern.
14. What are the apps included in “Unlimited Social” for Raja Kombo & NEXT 30 data plan?
Raja Kombo data plan - The Unlimited Social apps include YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Imo.
NEXT data plan - The Unlimited Social apps include Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter.
15. What are the best IDD rates that I can enjoy if I am under Raja Kombo exclusive data plan?
Eligible subscribers enjoy the following IDD rates once they are in Raja Kombo exclusive data plan:
Best IDD Rates with Raja Kombo data plan
16. Can I use the Hotspot with the new data plans?
Yes, you can. If your data plan comes with Hotspot Quota, that quota will be utilized first when on Hotspot. Once that quota is exhausted, then your Base Quota will be utilized when using Hotspot. If your data plan does not come with Hotspot Quota, you can still use Hotspot using your Base Quota.
17. Is there a cheap Super Long Life Service subscription available when I am migrated to NEXT/Raja Kombo Rate Plan?
There is a BTL Super Long Life that is displayed in your Box of Surprise every month between 15th-30th/31st of the month. This offer is priced at RM30 for 365 days and is available to NEXT and Raja Kombo rate plan subscribers.