Attention: Your Huawei device is VoLTE compatible, activate now with these easy steps!
Enable VoLTE on your Huawei device to avoid low-quality voice calls and disruptions with your network. Head over to your device settings and turn on VoLTE NOW for crystal clear HD voice calls on your Digi 4G mobile network.
Step 1: Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Mobile network’.
Step 2: Choose ‘Mobile data’.
Step 3: Turn on ‘VoLTE calls’.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Why do I need to turn on VoLTE on my device?
When VoLTE is on, it provides clearer voice calls over your mobile network so you can enjoy Digi network calls at a higher quality. VoLTE also does not interrupt your mobile data while you are on a voice call.
2. Will I be charged if I enable VoLTE on my device?
No. VoLTE is free for all activated devices.
3. What happens if I do not enable VoLTE?
If VoLTE is turned off or disabled, users will experience interruptions and poor audio quality as the calls will be operated on 2G network.
4. I am unable to locate VoLTE Settings on my device. Why is this happening?
Please visit here to see if your device is compatible with VoLTE.
5. I still can't enable VoLTE on my phone, what should I do?
For more information on VoLTE, please visit our page here.