Attention: Your OPPO device is VoLTE compatible, activate now with these easy steps!
Enable VoLTE on your OPPO device to avoid low-quality voice calls and disruptions with your network. Head over to your device settings and turn on VoLTE NOW for crystal clear HD voice calls on your Digi 4G mobile network.
Step 1: Go to ‘Settings’ and choose ‘Mobile network’.
Step 2: Click on ‘SIM1’.
Step 3: Turn on VoLTE.
Note: The visuals are based on the latest OS version available as of time of posting.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Why do I need to turn on VoLTE on my device?
When VoLTE is on, it provides clearer voice calls over your mobile network so you can enjoy Digi network calls at a higher quality. VoLTE also does not interrupt your mobile data while you are on a voice call.
2. Will I be charged if I enable VoLTE on my device?
No. VoLTE is free for all activated devices.
3. What happens if I do not enable VoLTE?
If VoLTE is turned off or disabled, users will experience interruptions and poor audio quality as the calls will be operated on 2G network.
4. I am unable to locate VoLTE Settings on my device. Why is this happening?
Please visit here to see if your device is compatible for VoLTE.
5. I still can't enable VoLTE on my phone, what should I do?
Please check if your device is VoLTE compatible here.
For more information on VoLTE, please visit our page here.