Step 1: Do check via the Network Status Checker to ensure there are no service disruptions in your area before proceeding. Subsequent steps can be skipped once the issue is solved.
Step 2: Check your line status and account balance via the MyDigi app
- If your postpaid line is barred due to unpaid bills, you can make payments via MyDigi, JomPAY or online banking.
- If your prepaid line has insufficient balance, you can reload via MyDigi app.
Step 3: Adjust your messaging app
- Use your default messaging app/function (not a third-party messaging app).
- Verify if your device’s messaging inbox/ outbox is full and delete any old messages/ threads to free up space.
- Verify if message unable to send to all numbers or specific numbers/ send message to your own number.
- If you had recently changed from an Apple device to a different model, ensure you had deregistered from iMessage. Here's how:
- Firstly, insert your SIM card into your Apple device and connect to the mobile network.
- Tap Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Check The SMS centre number. For Android devices, please check if the Digi SMS centre number is correct. Go to Settings > Message Settings > Check SMS centre number, +60162999902
Note: For iPhone devices, the SMS centre number is automatically set.
Step 4: Adjust device settings
- Connect to Digi mobile network and turn off Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth.
- Turn flight/ airplane mode on and off again.
- Update your device’s operating system to the latest version.
Step 5: Restart your device.
If you’ve tried all the above steps and still cannot make or receive calls, submit an enquiry here, or call us at 016-2111800. If you are in overseas, you may call Digi Helpline by dialing *125# (free for the first 10 mins).