Step 1: Do check via the Network Status Checker to ensure there are no service disruptions in your area before proceeding. Subsequent steps can be skipped once the issue is solved.
Step 2: Check your line status and account balance via MyDigi app
- If your postpaid line is barred due to unpaid bills, you can make payments via MyDigi, JomPAY or online banking.
- If your prepaid line has insufficient balance, you can reload via MyDigi app.
Step 3: Check if you have any remaining balance from your internet quota via MyDigi.
Step 4: Adjust device settings
- Turn off bluetooth/ Wi-Fi on your mobile device.
- If you are using a 4G device, ensure that 4G is switched on.
- Check if mobile data is turned on in your phone, then toggle between On and Off.
- Toggle flight mode between On and Off.
- Update your device’s operating system to the latest version.
Step 5: Restart your device
Step 6: Check for possible impact of environmental factors
- Potential high volume in web traffic to a particular site or app.
- Your 4G device has moved into a 2G coverage area.
- A high volume of internet usage in the vicinity.
If you’ve tried all the above steps and still cannot make or receive calls, submit your enquiry here, or call us at 016-2111800. If you are in overseas, you may call Digi Helpline by dialing *125# for free.