Step 1: Do check via the Network Status Checker to ensure there are no service disruptions in your area before proceeding. Subsequent steps can be skipped once the issue is solved.
Step 2: Check Your Line Status and Account Balance via MyDigi App
- If your Postpaid line is barred due to unpaid bills, you can make payments via MyDigi, JomPAY or online banking.
- If your Prepaid line has insufficient balance, you can reload via MyDigi, too!
Step 3: Check if you have any remaining balance from your Internet Quota via MyDigi.
Step 4: Adjust Device Settings
- Turn off Bluetooth/WiFi on your mobile device.
- If you are using a 4G device, ensure that 4G is switched on.
- Check if mobile data is On in your phone, then toggle between On and Off.
- Toggle Flight mode between On and Off.
- Update your device’s operating system to the latest version.
Step 5: Restart your device
Step 6: Check for Possible Impact Of Environmental Factors
- Potential high volume in web traffic to a particular site or app.
- Your 4G device has moved into a 2G coverage area.
- A high volume of Internet usage in the vicinity.
If you’ve tried all the above steps and still cannot make or receive calls, please contact us for further assistance.
- MyDigi App – Support – Report an Issue
- Live Chat
- Digi Helpline @ 016-2211800
- If you are overseas, you may call Digi Helpline by dialing *125# (Free for the first 10 minutes)