1. Why is my line barred?
Your line could be barred if you have:
- Exceeded the credit limit
This could occur by purchasing Boosters, Roaming Passes, Content Provider Access (CPA) services, or any other PAYU (Pay-As-You-Use) charges, that could potentially exhaust your credit limit. Click here to check the default credit limit for your Postpaid plan.
- Outstanding payment
Barring of your Postpaid line could also occur due to outstanding payment for 2 consecutive months.
2. How do I avoid getting my line barred?
- Keep an eye on our 75% usage credit limit notification. If your credit limit is not sufficient for your usage, you may opt to change your plan with a higher monthly fee to have a higher credit limit.
- Pay your monthly bill in a timely manner before the bill is due.
3. What should I do if my line has been barred due to outstanding payment?
Follow these steps to unbar your Postpaid line:
Step 1: Check your bill via the MyDigi app
Step 2: Pay your bill. Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to pay your bill with the MyDigi App.
Step 3: Your Postpaid line will be unbarred after the payment has been received.
If you do not have any WiFi or internet connection, walk into the nearest nearest Digi Store to pay your bill. Your Postpaid line will be unbarred after payment has been received.
Note: Please be advised that processing time varies according to payment methods. Click here for more information on available payment methods.