Your line could be barred if you have:
- Exceeded the Credit Limit
This could occur by purchasing Boosters, Roaming Passes, Content Provider Access (CPA) Services, or any other PAYU (Pay-As-You-Use) charges, that could potentially exhaust your credit limit. Click here to check the Default Credit Limit for your Postpaid Plan.
- Outstanding Payment
Barring of your Postpaid Line could also occur due to outstanding payment for 2 consecutive months.
How do I avoid getting my line barred?
- Keep an eye on our 75% usage Credit Limit Notification. If your credit limit is not sufficient for your usage, you may opt to change your plan with a higher monthly fee to have a higher credit limit.
- Pay your monthly bill in a timely manner before the bill is due.
What should I do if my line has been barred due to outstanding payment?
Follow these steps to unbar your Postpaid Line:
- Check your bill via the MyDigi App.
- Pay your bill.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to pay your bill with the MyDigi App.
- Your Postpaid Line will be unbarred after the payment has been received.
- Note: Please be advised that processing time varies according to payment methods. Click here to find out more.