Digi Postpaid 58 is a principal plan that comes with a base quota of 30GB internet quota per month with a fee of RM58/month.
Status: Active non-selling
1. PLAN DETAILS
All-usage internet quota (GB)
30GB/month (15GB + 500MB Daily bonus quota)
For long tenure subscribers who have been auto converted to this plan:
1. Login to MyDigi App
2. Swipe right on the Internet section to view the additional quota which is listed separately from the base quota.
Click here to find out more about our plan upgrade exercise.
Internet Sharing of Base Internet Quota
(for Principal line on a Family Group)
1. Principal line will be charged RM10/month when subscribe to Internet Sharing package. No extra charges for member of Family lines.
2. Subscribers who are Principal line holders are advised to allocate Internet quota to their Family lines via MyDigi app, https://digi.my/quota
3. Absence of quota allocation will result in the Family lines, Gadget SIM and Mobile Broadband supplementary line to be fully utilizing the Principal line’s base quota.
Unlimited calls to all networks
2. EXTRA INTERNET QUOTA
If you have used up your internet quota, you may purchase internet add-on via the MyDigi app (subject to eligibility).
3. INTERNET ROAMING RATE
Internet roaming passes are available for purchase via the MyDigi app. To find out more about internet roaming rates, visit Digi website | International Roaming.
4. IDD RATES
International Direct Dialing (IDD) passes are available for purchase via the MyDigi app.
To find out more about IDD rates and pay-as-you-use charges, visit Digi website | International Direct Dialing (IDD).
5. DATA UTILISATION PRECEDENCE
Your mobile internet will be utilized based on the following precedence depending on the available internet buckets that you have at any point in time: