We are now ONE!
Celcom and Digi have merged with the aim of bringing you the best of both networks, products and services, customer experience and innovation, to meet all your connectivity needs now and in the future!
What does this mean for you
We are now ONE company and will soon be starting on a journey to combine our resources to fully unleash the exciting potential of CelcomDigi for our customers. For now, you will continue to enjoy the SAME level of service quality, experience and value with us whether you are a Celcom or a Digi customer. You don’t have to do a single thing while we work on serving you better.
Stay tuned for more new updates in the coming months!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why have Celcom and Digi merged?
We have merged to build a stronger company for our customers, now and in the future. Our new company will combine the best of both of us: our networks, distribution channels, products and services, partners, and our people to bring consumers and businesses the best in connectivity, service, innovation and value.
2. Do Celcom and Digi customers need to do anything?
Customers don’t have to do anything! For now, all customers will continue enjoying the existing networks, stores, plans and services they have been using.
3. What can Celcom and Digi customers look forward to?
We will soon be starting on a journey to combine our resources to fully unleash the exciting potential of Celcom Digi for our customers. You will gradually notice our progress and enjoy the benefits through a wider choice of products and services with better value, made available for customers in more places across the country on a stronger, broader network.
4. What will happen to Celcom’s and Digi’s networks?
For now, customers can continue to count on the same reliable, consistent, and quality network experience that they’ve come to enjoy on the existing network, either Celcom or Digi. In the future, we will start rolling out an infrastructure upgrade that will gradually elevate the overall network experience.
5. What will happen to Celcom’s and Digi’s brands?
Both our iconic blue and yellow brands will continue to exist. You may see an additional CelcomDigi logo together with these brands, and that’s really to signify that we are now ONE company, who will continue to deliver the same reliable services and experiences to our customers as we did before.
6. What will happen to Celcom’s and Digi’s retail stores?
Our stores and retail employees will continue to serve our respective customers as they did before.
In addition, we can now serve both Celcom and Digi customers for these transactions at all bluecube, Digi Stores, and our Exclusive Partners' touchpoints.
8. If I am a Digi user, will I get access to Celcom’s network now that you have merged?
For now, customers will continue to enjoy the same reliable, quality experience with the existing network.
9. Will the merger affect my rate plan?
There is no change to the current plan. Over time, customers will experience additional benefits as we combine our resources to bring you a wider choice of products and services with better value, made available for you in more places across the country on a stronger, broader network.
10. Can I still do the same transactions at Celcom and Digi retail stores?
Yes! You will still be able to do the same transactions at our retail stores, and our Celcom Life and MyDigi apps.
11. What should I do if I encounter network or payment issues?
You can continue to seek assistance from your existing service provider as you did before:
- For Digi customers: Self-serve here or visit the MyDigi app, or call our Customer Service at +6016 2211 800 anytime, every day.
- For Celcom customers: Self-serve here or visit the Celcom Life app, or call the Customer Care line at 1300 111 000, or reach us via the Contact Centre at +6019 601 1111.
12. I want to be a CelcomDigi customer! Where can I sign up?
We look forward to welcoming you onto our network! Choose a plan that suits you best from a wide range of products and services from Celcom or Digi, and sign-up by walking into any of our nearest Celcom Blue Cube or Digi Stores, or visit our respective Celcom or Digi online stores today!