Step 2: You will be required to download the Digi Trade-In App. Once downloaded, launch the app.
Step 3: Our Digi staff will then input a unique QR code or numeric code in the Digi Trade-In App.
Step 4: A diagnostic of the device will be done by the Digi staff to ensure the following device features are validated accordingly, in your presence:
Step 5: Once the diagnostic has been completed, the final amount will be displayed to you, so that you can confirm whether to either proceed with the trade-in or not. If you:
- agree with the return value, you will have to input your details, which include your bank account number, onto the app and submit.
- do not agree with the return value, you can always choose to opt-out.
Step 6: You will receive the trade-in return value via bank transfer within seven (7) working days. The bank transfer will be done by the Compasia Company.
Once the trade-in transaction has been completed, please note:
- the devices can no longer be returned.
- any data from your old device can no longer be restored or retrieved. Hence, please ensure you have performed a full data backup before you surrender your device to our service staff.
- no form of rebates will be given to the customers' existing Postpaid bill or device contract.