- You must be aged 18 and above.
- Your NRIC must be clear from the blacklist and greylist.
- You must prepare either of the following valid IDs:
- For Malaysians: Malaysian Identity Card (MyKad), MyKas, MyTentera, or MyPR
- For non-Malaysians: You are NOT eligible for self-registration via MyDigi app
- You must be connected to the Internet to perform the registration, either over Wi-Fi or hotspot/ mobile data.
- You must have a working camera on your device to be used for the registration.
- Self-registration via MyDigi app is eligible for Malaysians only. Non-Malaysians can register their Lightning/Loose/Blank SIM at the nearest Digi Store.
Are there any requirements to self-register your Postpaid number? Print
Modified on: Fri, 16 Dec, 2022 at 11:01 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.