How to activate 5G network settings on my phone?
Modified on: Wed, 7 Jun, 2023 at 10:04 AM
- 5G network settings should be activated on your phone by default.
- Depending on your device model, you may need to manually turn on 5G with the steps below (exact steps may vary according to device brands and model):
- Mobile Network
- Network Mode
- Switch to 5G/LTE/3G/2G (Auto Connect)
- In order to use the 5G connection on your iPhone 12 model or later, you will need to update to iPhone iOS 16.2 or newer, and carrier settings version 53.1 or newer. Here are the steps:
- Settings > General > Software Update and update to the latest iOS version.
- Settings > General > About and if prompted, follow the steps to update to the latest carrier settings.
To know more about Digi 5G:
Click here for Postpaid
Click here for Prepaid
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.