CelcomDigi fibre 500Mbps Product Disclosure Sheet
Modified on: Tue, 8 Aug, 2023 at 3:56 PM
Product Overview: CelcomDigi high speed unlimited home fibre Internet
Effective Date: June 2023 - current
1. PLAN DETAILS
|Service IP Type ||Private Dynamic IP|
2. INITIAL SERVICE CONTRACT
The activation of CelcomDigi fibre 500Mbps plan comes with 24 months initial service contract terms, this means customer must serve minimum subscription of 24 months from activation date. Failed fulfilling the initial service terms will result of penalty.
The CelcomDigi fibre 500Mbps comes with a Wi-Fi 6 Router.
Currently there is no add-on for for CelcomDigi fibre 500Mbps.
5. UPGRADE / DOWNGRADE
Upgrade and downgrade of of CelcomDigi fibre 800Mbps plan are allowed to the fibre plan listed as below:
- CelcomDigi fibre 50 Mbps
- CelcomDigi fibre 100 Mbps
- CelcomDigi fibre 300 Mbps
- CelcomDigi fibre 500 Mbps
- CelcomDigi fibre 1 Gbps
1. Customers must walk into Digi Store or Celcom Blue Cube to perform fibre line termination.
2. Customers must return the fibre equipment (Broadband Termination Unit (BTU) / Modem and Router) upon termination request. Failure to fulfill this condition will result in a penalty.
Early termination fee:
Minimum of RM500 or (Number of remaining contract months x Monthly fibre commitment value), whichever is higher.
Failure to return fibre device:
RM 500 penalty will be imposed upon failure to return the Optical Modem and Router upon termination.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.